We are so excited to announce UpNeeq is now available at Solutions IV.
This is a truly revolutionary product that we are so excited to add to our non-invasive treatments that offer big results.
UpNeeq is a prescription eye drop that actually opens the eyes more fully. No lid lift needed.
UpNeeq is an Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution that is found to open the eyes significantly with just a drop a day.
Many people notice as they age that their eyes look “tired” or “sleepy,” you may have a condition called acquired blepharoptosis (also known as acquired ptosis or low-lying lids).
- Acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) is a common medical condition that:
- Can develop later in life
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the upper eyelid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
Low-lying eyelid(s) can affect eyesight by not only blocking your vision but also by reducing your field of vision, which may interfere with day-to-day functions such as:
- Computer use
- Looking up without the need to tilt your head back